It's the season for French literary award longlists, and we've been pleased to discover how many of our authors and books have been selected!
- Mathias Enard, author of Street of Thieves (Open Letter, 2014) is on the longlist for the Prix Goncourt, the Prix Femina, and the Prix Jean Giono for his novel Boussole (rights available)
- Boualem Sansal, author of The German Mujahid (Europa, 2009) and Harraga (Bloomsbury, 2015) is on the Goncourt, the Renaudot, the Medicis and the Femina for 2084: The End of the World (rights available)
- Thomas Reverdy is on the longlist for the Goncourt for his novel Il etait une ville (rights available)
- Daniel Parokia's Avant de rejoindre le grand soleil (rights available) is the only first novel to appear on the longlist for the Prix de Flore
- Yves Bichet's L'ete contraire (rights available) is on the longlist for the Prix Renaudot